Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tangled Birthday Party


For my daughters 4th birthday, she asked for a Tangled party. I try to have all the main characters from the show or movie on display somewhere in the party. For Tangled I started with a banner. I got this off of the internet but I can't remember where. I will edit this if I can find it again. 


They were just cut out threaded through with string and tied with ribbons.




Printed off coloring sheets and gave them some color and framed them with purple ribbon to display Pascal and Maximus.


Of course you need a wanted poster of Flynn. So I drew one. 





Store bought plates and table cover. I saw the idea for the pascal party favors online and it didn't tell how to make them but I just used colored foam and cut it out. Glued it around the party blower and drew a face and glued a googly eye.



I made lanterns to hang from the ceiling. They were just pieces of bright yellow paper taped into a lantern shape. Painted different designs in purple on each and hung them by string.  



Drew a Mother Gothel on a canvas saying "Rapunzel, let down your hair!"





Strung to together 3 skiens of yarn tied with purple bows to come down the stairs across the wall and out the door. 



Made Rapunzels art gallery for the kids to be able to color on the "wall" like Rapunzel did in her tower. This is just poster boards put up on the wall and a boarder placed around. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment